Friday 20 September 2013

A Little Introduction

Hello world, In the last few months I've had a hell of a roller coster ride. Since mid July i've moved house, finished my degree and graduated, started a new job, celebrated my grandmothers (Mama) 91st birthday, celebrated my brothers 40th. It's been a crazy few months!

I'm still in my early twenties, twenty one to be precise, and I have no idea what I am going to be doing or even what I want to do in the next twelve months. I work in marketing at the moment, and it's a great job to fall into straight out of uni but i'm not sure what i'm really passionate about i.e. what career I really really really want to be doing.

I decided to start this blog to find out what i'm good at... I'm not sure if that really makes sense but I figure if you write things down you're more likely to get that eureka moment, no? So I need some help. I love being under pressure and constantly busy, ALL THE TIME! I'm passionate about writing, events and project management, fashion, food and running. So... does anyone have any advice for little old me?

No comments:

Post a Comment