Saturday 21 September 2013

The Rolling Stones

So this is the first big adventure i went on this summer: THE ROLLING STONES IN HYDE PARK!!! This gig was incredible. this may sound weird to some but I went with my 68 year old dad, my 40 year old brother, his wife and her parents. We even got seats because they were so old (just kidding, my dad will kick me for that comment). On a more serious note the hole thing was amazing! I'm not a big festival goer, I've been to loads f gigs but nothing like that. We got to see Jake Bugg, The 1975 and obviously Mick Jagger strutting his stuff.
I live in Cornwall so coming to London with hundreds of thousands of sweaty people around was pretty crazy. It was scorching hot, crazy busy and pretty damn stressful with all that tube catching but an unforgettable experience none the less. The whole point of the gig was to celebrate my dads birthday (I know: daughter points. Right?!). He loved it, have a look below:
Last but not least, a lovely picture of Mick Jagger strutting it hard!!!!! If you managed to go to Glast to see them or at Hyde Park I hope you enjoyed it! Let me know

No comments:

Post a Comment