Sunday 20 October 2013

Hang on, do we need to buy a hat now?

Hi All,

So as you all saw from my last post, I went on a little bit of a shopping spree last week in Exeter. When I was in H&M, I came across this rather gorgeous/ trendy bowler hat so I decided to try on every single hat I could see. I went through all the hats before deciding on the one I wanted (the winter twist on the sun hat). After I bought it I did think, am I really trendy enough to wear this? (O dear, am I trying to be a bit too "cool"?). I had a little rummage online to see how to outfit my new hat and came across the Cosmopolitan feature on the new hat trend- Hang on, do we need to buy a hat now?! (Yey, I am slightly cool after all)



Now, I'm not nearly as glamorous and trendy as these gals above but I like to think I look okay-ish in it. I've outfitted mine very simply with black skinny jeans, a long sleeved black top and black heeled ankle boots (I know- very black) but then I find black very flattering as i'm not quite as petite as most girls my age.

Has anyone else recently bought the new winter sun hat that's been in all the high street store this month?




No comments:

Post a Comment